This title covers it quite well.
What do you need help with?
Have you ever rock climbed? It is hard to do it without someone helping you. The image I chose for this post (Thanks Pexels).. is someone working with another climber. The climber at the top of the rope needed the help from the person at the bottom. Ensuring their safety.
What does this mean for you? Do you resonate with any of the following:
- Are you searching for a job?
- Do you need help with budgeting?
- Do you need a photographer to take family portraits?
- Do you need someone to rake your lawn?
- Are you struggling to raise your kids (or feeling like your struggling)
- Do you need a friend to just listen?
The pure facts are, we all need something. However, we are often too proud to ask for help unless we have everything together. But the reality is, someone is waiting to help you, but neither of you fully know it. Unfortunately, you haven’t seen how helping someone or receiving help could unlock a new phase in your life.
So…. My question for you is.. what do you need today?
It may or may not be monitory. But, what do you need today?